Sunday 18 August 2013

NEW Maybelline New York || UK Baby lips!

On YouTube I am subscribed to a couple of American beauty and fashion YouTuber's and they always use the Baby lips. I have wanted to own them for a long time, When I read on Maybelline's Facebook page that they were going to be released in the UK I was excited and wanted them straight away. Somewhere I had read these came out in August but came out earlier online only but I went into Boots at the beginning of the week and found them hidden away at the bottom of the Maybelline make up stand. The only ones left where the clear one's which are called: Intense Care, Mint Fresh and Hydrate.

I have used them everyday since I brought them, there honestly amazing and the price for them is worth it. These leave your lips feeling so soft and leave a shine. Mint fresh...well smells like mint, but like a mild toothpaste mint. Blue:Hydrate to me smells of a mixture between Haribo and Love Hearts. The clear ones work a treat at night when you put them on at night before bed as you wake up with soft lips. I would say with these ones its not worth the money just buying three clear ones as they all do the exact same thing they just have different scents to them. These are available in Boots and Superdrug but I have only seen them in Boots. These are also in a 3 for 2 offer on all Maybelline Products in Boots at £2.99 each.


3 comments:

  1. I so want to try one of these, waiting for my lip balm to run out, my sister loves the stuff though

    Check out my blog if you have a chance :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. everyone's quite obbsessed with these lately.. looks like I'll have to try some out :)

    misslatif.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete