Thursday 3 September 2015

Lush || Frozen bath bomb

I had another little pop into Lush didnt I! 

Well my local Lush got some new products in and I had to go and have a look at what they had. I have noticed recently at Lush that everywhere seems to be getting select things in from the original 'Oxford Street exclusive' collection. 
So I finally got my hands on the 'Frozen' bath bomb, this was something I had read about online and wanted to get when I visited the oxford street lush, but left without it.

'Do you want to have a bath bomb? Do you want to splash and play?
Enjoy the most magical soak in the kingdom with this shimmering blue bath bomb, which spills out rolling snow drifts of silver luster. Uplifting neroli from Tunisia and precious rose oil from Turkey are sure to spread a little sunshine and melt the iciest of moods. If your day's felt like a series of doors in your face, this shiny, sky blue bomb filled with sparkle provides the perfect fairy tale ending. Step in, take a deep breath and let it go.'
( LOVE all the frozen puns in the description of this)

Even though I had read a fair amount on the Oxford Street exclusive products and this bath bomb, I still didnt know exactly what to expect. I was expecting quite a light minty scent for the theme of Frozen.  It is a two toned blue bath bomb with a lovely floral scent, which is full of glitter and turns the blue bright blue. It is a new lush favorite of mine and will definitely be repurchasing the bath bomb.




No comments:

Post a Comment