Thursday 5 November 2015

Lush Christmas || Yog Nog

Its that time of year again and Lush have brought out the limited edition christmas rage! 
I along with a lot of people love lush a lot more at this time of year with all the warm christmas and autumn/ winter scents. 

I visited Lush briefly a couple of weekends ago and because I visited at the weekend meant the shop was so busy and I could only pick up as well as look at pretty much one thing. There is so much online that I have looked at and want to try and get my hands on. 

On this trip I picked up the Yog Nog bath bomb to try, Last year they just had they yog nog soap which smelt amazing, so I am pretty damn happy that this year they put it into a bath bomb form.
To me this has two different scents - Its more spicy and a typical christmas scent once placed into the bath compared to the scent when you are holding it. 

'Sweeter than dipping into the biscuit tin, this luxurious bomb is sure to warm you up on cold, frosty evenings. Spicy clove bud oil stimulates the senses whilst soya milk powder and organi shea butter creates creamy, comforting waters. Luxuriate in cinder toffee soaks with clouds of gold and a touch of lustre.'

When popped into the bath this will turn your water a bright yellow colour and will also release a spicy typical christmas scent which was heavenly. In the centre of the bath bomb was something like a bath melt - which was the organic shea butter which turned the water so soft on your skin.

I couldn't recommend this bath bomb enough and cant wait to get my hands on another and some other pieces from the christmas collection...so more lush posts to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment