Tuesday 15 November 2016

Record Collection: Christmas



Back in January I decided to share my record collection (which has grown a bit since then) but I decided to keep back my christmas record for this time of year.
Minus one record all of these have been picked up either in charity shops and a few from record fairs - I love christmas and there is nothing I love more than the christmas music.

Nat King Cole - The Magic of Christmas

Jim Reeves - 12 songs of Christmas

Perry Como sings - Merry Christmas music

Band Aid - Do they know its Christmas

Johnny Mathis - Merry Christmas

The Partridge Family Christmas Album

Christmas with Nat King Cole

Elvis' Christmas Album

White Christmas (soundtrack)

Shakin' Stevens - Merry Christmas everyone

Bing Crosby - White Christmas

Frank Sinatra - Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas

Now that's what I call music - The Christmas Album

The Andy Williams Christmas Album

Michael Buble Christmas

I recommend listening to all of the albums, I am sure they are all either online/spotify/iTunes - The Frank Sinatra and (I think) Elvis albums have been re released again and are available in HMV if you want a christmas vinyl.

No comments:

Post a Comment