Monday 20 February 2017

My Top 10 Records



I bloody love music!
Music is and always has been a huge part of my life growing up - records and CDs everywhere, music magazines always around, posters, films and TV shows. My dad is a huge music lover so he introduced me and my brothers to artists such as The Beatles, David Bowie, Rolling Stones and so many more. On my 21st I received a record player and over a year and a half I have built up quite a lot of records (There is an on going list of records I want to find), I decided to rummage through them and pick out 10 of my favourites and they are not in order because I dont think I could do that.

1.The Monkees - The Monkees

2. Micheal Nesmith - The best of Mike Nesmith

3. The Monkees - Pisces, Aquarius, Capricorn and Jones LTD.

4. The Beatles - Rubber Soul

5. The Everly Brothers Greatest Hits Collection

6. The Beatles - A Hard Days Night

7. Mary Poppins Soundtrack

8. Cliff Richard and The Shadows - The Young Ones

9. Wings - Venus and Mars

10. Best of Bowie

No comments:

Post a Comment